Friday, June 1, 2018

Common Mudah.my Scams!!!

Good day everyone! No matter you are a seller or wannabe seller who want to explore more how is the evil world going on today, or a buyer who going to take a reference on how other "buyer" cheating others' belonging or money for you to think of other creative way to cheat others in future (haha just joking ;p), you had came to the right place!

I will post some epic conversation between the scammer and me in here for you to see how stupid the scammers are, when they using the same old cheating method every time!  Also, I will circle out or point out those "main points" in the conversation for you to easily spot the scammers in future. I believed this is the blog that those scammers or wannabe scammers don't want you to see!

There had been 9 out of 10 times I encountered these kind of scam while selling stuffs on Mudah.my. Super crazy right?


I am really not understand why there are so many scammers prefer to use that selling portal to cheat or scam others. Plus, they are using the same cheating way! Those scammers think that we are stupid to be cheated. Well, the scammers are more stupid to be spotted!

Well, I admit that the selling portal is very time saving and convenient to the seller as the seller can immediately sells something without need of registration.

But please, if you are the owner or administrator of the Mudah.my and you are reading this right now, kindly act quickly as more and more victims are getting cheated today!

Okay, enough of trash talking. Now, let's enjoy the conversation in screenshots below to see the stupidity of the scammers:

Case 1:






-----Case 1 ended.-----






That's not all, the second case is more interesting where the scammer didn't reply me anymore when I said I can have a COD (Cash on Delivery) method with her family members, here it is:

Case 2:



-----Case 2 ended.-----






Funny right? Why does people prefer more on shipping or posting method when there is another better option called Cash on Delivery available for purchasing of such expensive item? I would love to hear from you if you do have answer for this question.

Case 3 below shown that I "guessed" the next action of the scammer:

Case 3:



-----Case 3 ended.-----






So, you must be having some clues already on how to spot the scammers, right? Practices make perfect, the more you encountered this kind of spams, the quicker you can spot the scammers, let's look at what happening in case 4 below:

Case 4:



-----Case 4 ended.-----






Case 5 below showing again the scammer always mentioned that they are currently not in local but outstation, thus required you to post the item to them. This is one of their common scamming method:

Case 5:




-----Case 5 ended.-----







Thanks for spending your precious time to go through all these 5 cases above. I believed you do learn something and you are able to spot the scammers quickly next time in your future business transaction.

As a conclusion, there are 2 most common way to spot the scammers:

1. When they mention they were in outstation and won't be able to do Cash on Delivery with you.

2. When they mention they will send a bank email to you and asking you to follow every bank procedure in the email.

If you have any other way to spot the scammer, kindly let me know at the comment below. Together we eliminate the scams in order to produce a better and safety business transaction in the future. If you found this post might save your friends or family members from scams, please feel free to share this post to them. Your sharing is the biggest passion for me to explore more on this scam world :P

Thankyou very much and have a nice day, be sure to check back here for more exciting scam stuff! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment